A beautiful sunny garden studio in beachside Broulee
11 Banksia Street, Broulee
Follow the blue signs - second on left off Candlagan Drive, North Broulee
Autumn yoga classes at the Broulee Yoga Shed
- 7am - FLOW - dynamic hatha vinyasa - for those with some yoga experience
- 10am - GENERAL - postures, flexibility and relaxation - for beginners and others
- 5pm - LAUGHTER - laughter yoga wellbeing workout - for everyone
- 6pm - GENTLE - gentle poses and lots of relaxation - for all
- 6am - FLOW - dynamic hatha vinyasa - for those with some yoga experience
- 10am - GENTLE - gentle poses and lots of relaxation - for all
- 6pm - GENERAL - postures, flexibility and relaxation - for beginners and others
- 1pm - GENERAL - postures, flexibility and relaxation - for beginners and others
Current class timetable pdf
Casual classes - $15 per class Four class monthly pass $50
Visit Radiant Sun Yoga - Broulee Yoga Shed on Facebook
Broulee weekend retreats 2013
I will be running four more retreats at the Broulee Yoga Shed later in 2013.
Yoga, guided meditations, bush and beach activities.
Re-connect to spirit and earth.
For details see the Retreats page
Visit Yoga Retreats Australia on Facebook
Kirtan in Broulee
We have kirtan gatherings once a month in Broulee.
Kirtan is group chanting and singing of sacred mantras and devotional songs.
It helps quiet the mind, create a meditative state and open the heart.
Please contact me if you are interested in joining us for kirtan. There is no charge.
Kirtan is a yoga practice that reveals the heart.
When we chant we are tearing open our chests to reveal what is within.
We are going on a journey together when we chant. Jai Uttal